Leverage the power of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Digg and more.
Social Media Marketing
Social media is a large-scale revolution in the way your customers communicate online. Potential buyers are communicating all over the web and, in order to stay competitive, Australian companies must get involved in the conversation.
jDynamic helps clients develop a focused social media strategy by leveraging new ways of communicating with their customers and building their brand presence online.
It is important to assess your company's unique needs before attempting to implement any social media marketing campaigns. jDynamic can analyse opportunities in your market to ensure you have clear direction in the best way to get involved in the natural two-way conversation happening with your customers.
We provide the following services:
- Market Analysis – What communities exist online that your business can tap into?
- Reputation Management - What are customers saying about your brand online?
- Competitive Analysis – What are customers saying about your competition online?
- Content Creation – How should you communicate with your target market online?
- Application Creation – What widgets can be created to help build your brand?
- Blog Design & Creation
Given the buzz and increased budget expenditure into the social media space, it is important to understand why you should consider a social media strategy.
- It's natural
Unlike banner ads, or overly commercial ways of advertising, engaging your customers online and letting them spread your message for you allows your website to be exposed to large communities in a natural fashion.
- Low cost and extremely high leverage
When communities and platforms are chosen correctly, the results can be exponential, with avid supporters of your brand spreading your message for you.
- It's fast
The instantaneous nature of many of the social media platforms allow your company to disseminate its communication at a rapid efficiency.
- Improve search engine optimisation
A well structured social media strategy should not only boost traffic to your website, but achieve improved search engine presence with increased number of people back-linking to your website.
There are many platforms to leverage when it comes to social media. It is important to understand which platform will provide the best result for your company's objectives. These include:
- Social Networks (Facebook, Myspace, etc)
- News (Digg, Reddit, etc)
- Video Sharing Sites (Youtube, Google Video, etc)
- Photo sharing sites (Flickr, Photobucket, etc)
- Q&A Websites (Yahoo Answers, Wikianswers)
Each medium has its own best practices and guidelines for community behaviour and participation, so it is important to have an understanding of how to approach your objectives before beginning to use any of these platforms for marketing.
The Next Step
Thanks to the crew at jDynamic for... building a site that was exactly what I was after. It didn’t stop there though, as the back-up service has been fantastic which is very refreshing now days. By the way the new shopping page works a treat.
Shotz Sports Nutrition