Get fast answers to your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have a question, you're in the right place. Below are answers to common questions asked by customers. If you can't find an answer to your question, please contact us.
The development lifecycle consists of the following steps:
- Requirements analysis: we take a close look at your business goals and requirements to determine the best solution. A fixed quotation is provided at this point for approval.
- Structure concept: we find out what functionality and content is required on your website to plan what pages are required and how they will be structured.
- Layout concept: the look-and-feel of the website is created. Depending on the website package you choose, this is done to match your existing marketing material as well as communicating effectively to your target market.
- Content development: a list of required content will be supplied for you to compile.
- Functional draft: a workable website is delivered which includes all functionality and content. Any required adjustments to the content or functionality is made.
- Launch & Training: the website is publically launched and CMS training is completed, if required.
- Marketing: As per the initial quotation, a marketing campaign is commenced to start driving fresh traffic to the new website.
Yes, jDynamic not only designs new business websites, but can update existing sites to meet your requirements.
The size and complexity of the website will determine how long it takes to develop. Smaller sites take around 1 week, whereas larger online catalogues can take up to 3-4 weeks or more. During the development phase we will ask you for certain content and feedback. The sooner you can provide this, the faster your website will be operational. An approximate delivery time is provided at time of quotation.
jDynamic integrates a Content Management System (CMS) in each website we build. This will allow you to update content on your website via a secure, password-protected administration panel. You can access the CMS from with your web browser from any computer connected to the Internet, and there's no software to install!
It is a good idea to promote your website wherever you can - business cards, brochures, letterheads, signage, etc. There are a number of online marketing strategies that can be utilised to drive fresh traffic to your website. The more visitors you receive, the more leads will be generated. The right strategy will be determined by taking a close look at your business goals, competition, budget and timeframe. Contact us to find out more.
Yes, you certainly will. jDynamic will develop the look-and-feel of your website to compliment the colour scheme of existing marketing material. If you don't have a corporate colour scheme, one of our designers will develop a professional style for your website. You will have the opportunity to provide feedback, or special requests during the development cycle to ensure complete satisfaction.
This depends on a number of factors including: your target market, products/services, search engine optimisation requirements and other marketing objectives. Contact us and we'll help you choose the right one.
Top search engine rankings for popular keywords can drive significant traffic to your website, which results in more leads or sales. When a new website is launched, it will be designed to be very search engine friendly and will often rank well for low-competition keywords (such as the business name). Unfortunately, it doesn’t automatically get top rankings in the major search engines for highly competitive keywords. These top rankings are due to a number of factors which require a deliberate and focused campaign. As major search engines regularly change the ways they rank websites, staying on top requires an ongoing effort. SEO is quite in-depth. However, to simplify things, it focuses on ensuring targeted content is located in the correct places on the website, while gaining quality, relevant links from other websites. Talk to us to find out more.
Yes we do. Contact us for more details on pricing.
Thanks to the crew at jDynamic for... building a site that was exactly what I was after. It didn’t stop there though, as the back-up service has been fantastic which is very refreshing now days. By the way the new shopping page works a treat.
Shotz Sports Nutrition